What charger does my MacBook Pro 13 inch use and how many volts does it need to charge my MacBook Pro? My MacBook Pro is 2012.
My charger broke and I need to know what charger my MacBook Pro needs. I also want to know how many volts or watt it needs to.
2 Answers from the Community
you can use the Apple 60W or 85W MagSafe Power Adapter NOT THE MAGSAFE 2
- Answered by Max B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I think you need the 60w power adapter (45w is for MB air and 85w is for 15" MB pro retina)
Although if you have an older MacBook you might need a MagSafe 1 and not 2 (adapter available on Apple store)
- Answered by Scott V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use this with my macbook pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)?
- Asked by Jordan D from Cudahy
- Dec 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with my macbook pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive