Can I use this adapter to connect a DAC to my iPad mini?
1 Answer from the Community
I use it to connect a ifi Micro iDSD DAC to my iPhone 5s so it should work with a iPad mini....sounds great with hi res audio files.
- Answered by Steven L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the adapter have a DAC?
- Asked by Jeff K from Macomb
- Sep 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the adapter have a DAC?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
No answers yet
Can I use this with Griffin DJ Connect on iPad Mini 3?
- Asked by Wei Tze T
- Feb 9, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with Griffin DJ Connect on iPad Mini 3?)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…