Can I use this with apogee jam? Or I must buy 30pin to lightning connector?
2 Answers from the Community
This is the answer I got from Apogee regarding this question;
Apogee only supports the use of Apple's 30-pin to Lightning connector. Using this adapter causes no loss in quality or increase in latency. I have heard that some people have been able to make JAM work through the USB camera adapter, but this is not supported by Apogee.
We will be releasing direct Lightning cables for our entire line of iOS products. Hopefully they will start to become available in July.
- Answered by Dogancan Y
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have heard some people say that this works, but only the 30-pin to Lightning Connector is actually supported by Apogee.
- Answered by Donald S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is ipod touch connector 30 pin
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Jan 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is ipod touch connector 30 pin)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
I want to use my iPad with the apogee Duet usb audio interface, with the app ShowOne. What connector do I need?
- Asked by Maria Celestina P from Incisa Valdarno
- Mar 29, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my iPad with the apogee Duet usb audio interface, with the app ShowOne. What connector do I need?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…
Does this come with 30 pin or lightning cable? Thanks
- Asked by Maeve M from Melbourne
- Apr 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with 30 pin or lightning cable? Thanks)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit