Will my IPad print with this adapter?
- Asked by Barbara Courtney B from Richardson
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my IPad print with this adapter?)
1 Answer from the Community
While I have never tried that personally, I highly doubt it, since this is made for importing photos and videos from directly attached cameras, not writing data for the other way. You are welcome to try, however the only Apple-supported method for printing from an iOS device is using AirPrint.
- Answered by Samuel O from Alton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I print from my iPad remotely?
- Asked by Rory A from Milford
- Mar 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I print from my iPad remotely?)
- Asked about: iPad
can you print from the ipad 2
- Asked by Jerald C from Delray Beach
- Jul 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can you print from the ipad 2)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet