I have the first generation Bose speaker/docking station, will this allow me to play music from my iPhone 5?
3 Answers from the Community
I have a first generation Bose speaker\docking station - I have connect my iPod Touch 5th gen to it with a APPLE Lightning to 30-pin Adapter for iPad, iPad mini, iPod & iPhone 5 thingy. I had to remove the cradle which my older iPod usually sits in to get a proper connection. But I'm happily listening to it now :¬)
- Answered by Sonia W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My Nano works fine on my first generation Bose dock with the 30 pin adaptor. I just wish they made the adapter so it lined up better with the Nano and wasn't offset...
- Answered by John T from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Anson A from Charleston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i plug my iPhone into this system so it recharges while playing music
- Asked by Susan G from Litchfield Park
- Sep 20, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can i plug my iPhone into this system so it recharges while playing music)
- Asked about: HomePod
Can a Bose Soundbar be connected to an Airport Express so that we can use AirPlay to play music through the Bose system from an iPhone?
- Asked by Warren S from Whitefish
- Nov 27, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a Bose Soundbar be connected to an Airport Express so that we can use AirPlay to play music through the Bose system from an iPhone?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter