Mini cooper auxilary cable, if i then plug this adaptor into the auxilary 4s part, then into my iphone 5, will it play music through the car?
1 Answer from the Community
No, sadly it did not work for me. I'm trying to find a solution to the iPhone 5/Mini connection problem but so far, all I can come up with is a stupid $120 Y connector that Mini/BMW sells.
- Answered by Josh Q from Mill Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Oct 17, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
can i use this usb cable to play a music in the car?
- Asked by Jedidiah M from Manado
- Jun 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this usb cable to play a music in the car?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
can you plug the 3.5mm cable with 2RCA phono audio cable into amplifier
- Asked by Sonia A from Sydney
- Nov 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (can you plug the 3.5mm cable with 2RCA phono audio cable into amplifier)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Space Gray