Will the Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter connect my iPhone6 to my IHome? I sed the IHome with my 4s. II am also using a Speck case for the Apple I6.
1 Answer from the Community
If your iHome has a 30-pin plug, then this adapter should do the trick. Just make sure that there is enough physical space for your iphone 6 to fit when it is plugged in via the adapter. It will also sit higher than your old iphone by the height of the adapter. But if it will fit, then I am pretty certain this adapter will support all the functionality required for your iHome. I am not sure about it being able to plug in properly with your case on your iPhone 6.
- Answered by John B from Clemson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have iPhone 6 , is this case can be used for it
- Asked by Tariq K from Dubai
- Sep 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I have iPhone 6 , is this case can be used for it)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…
Can this also charge an iPhone 6?
- Asked by Jon M from Brooklyn
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this also charge an iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
will the Apple Lightning Camera Adapter work for and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Jyostsna S from Monroe Township
- May 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will the Apple Lightning Camera Adapter work for and iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter