Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?
I have a RCA Sound System that I got for my 4th generation iPod touch, will this adapter work with connecting to the dock so I can play music, with new iPod touch?
- Asked by Jenitune I from Cannon Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you should be able to. . .As somebody else already explained, "If its a 30 pin docking station, you'll need a lightning to 30 pin adapter. If (your new iPod) has a case covering the bottom of your device(where the lightning connector, speaker, etc.) is, then i suggest getting the .2m cord one." Some Customers have experienced issues using this adapter with iphones/ipods enclosed by a protective case, otherwise this should work.
- Answered by Giovanni B from Astoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adapter really support sound?
- Asked by Brittni M from Archbold
- Aug 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter really support sound?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
No answers yet
Will this allow my music to be controlled through my 2011 Hyundai's navigation system?
- Asked by Kaley L from Statesville
- Jun 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow my music to be controlled through my 2011 Hyundai's navigation system?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)