1 Answer from the Community
No, with some exceptions. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter has an HDMI 1.4 port that does not support HDCP 2.2, which is required for commercial 4K content. Unprotected 4K content at 30 fps or less should work (<8.16 Gbps uncompressed), though. Content at lower resolution (1080p HD) will of course work on a 4K TV as well.
- Answered by Alan D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does apple tv 4k work with lg ultrafine 4k?
- Asked by Phil T from Bossley Park
- Dec 10, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate does apple tv 4k work with lg ultrafine 4k?
Does this cable work with all 4k tvs.
- Asked by Jeff S from North Richland Hills
- Sep 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Does this cable work with all 4k tvs.
Will this speaker work with Samsung 4K TV?
- Asked by Beverly W from Virginia Beach
- Dec 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Will this speaker work with Samsung 4K TV?
No answers yet