Hulu and the iphone 5
I have a iphone 4 and watched Hulu thur my lcd tv and I have just got a iphone 5 and will have to replace my cables, the salepersom at radio shack told me I needed a Lighting to 30 pin adapter and to use my old 30 pin HDMI cables for my iphone 4. I just pluged it in today and all I get is sound no video on the my tv only but I do get video on the iphone 5 screen , I was told I really needed a Lightning Digital AV Adapter but was thinking is hulu still doing iphone to tv video output on the iphone 5?
- Asked by Jimmy V from Earlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Hulu and the iphone 5)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there a cable or adapter which will allow me to mirror Hulu and Netflix from my iPhone 8 to a projector?
- Asked by Elaine A from Happy Valley
- Feb 26, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cable or adapter which will allow me to mirror Hulu and Netflix from my iPhone 8 to a projector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
Is the Olloclip compatible with the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Diego A from Portland
- Jan 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Olloclip compatible with the iPhone 5s?)
- Asked about: olloclip Active Lens for iPhone
No answers yet