I'm assuming the smaller port is for plugging in a lightning cable attached to your power source?
2 Answers from the Community
Correct, there is an HDMI and Lightning port
- Answered by Robert B from Mckinney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, one port is for the HDMI cable to HDTV, the other port for a lightning cable to plug into the USB power adapter and into the wall.
- Answered by Jeff Z from Royal Oak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the second port a Lightning port?
- Asked by Michael L from Ooltewah
- Mar 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the second port a Lightning port?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Can I charge my iPhone 5 with this cable attached to the Charger / Adapter of my iPad 3rd Gen.?
- Asked by John W from Kettering
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPhone 5 with this cable attached to the Charger / Adapter of my iPad 3rd Gen.?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)