I using the 12W for iPhone 5,what is the timing defferent with the normal charger?
1 Answer from the Community
You will see a significant difference in charging time of your iPhone 5S with the 12W adapter versus the 5W adapter. For me charging my iPhone 5S using the 10W adapter takes it from 20% of battery to almost full 95%-98% within 30-45 minutes, using the 5W adapter that came with my phone nearly doubles the charging time.
- Answered by Peter Z from Castaic
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the Apple 29W USB-C Power adapter have the Apple Macbook usb adapter plugged into it and then charge my iPhone or Apple Watch?
- Asked by Hunter U from Fpo
- Oct 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple 29W USB-C Power adapter have the Apple Macbook usb adapter plugged into it and then charge my iPhone or Apple Watch?)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter
What does 2.4/12w indicate
- Asked by Francis T from Lockport
- Dec 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What does 2.4/12w indicate)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) with …