Is is just the power brick that is supplied?
Must i purchase the usb cable and plug separately or do they come with the power adaptor?
2 Answers from the Community
You will have to purchase the USB cable (lightning or 30-pin) in addition to the power adapter.
- Answered by Peter Z from Castaic
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you want to use iPads in this cart make sure you have the 12 watt USB iPad power adapter, part# MD836LL/A.
This cart will not connect with the 5 watt USD iPad power adapter.
- Answered by Edward S from Labelle, Queens Co
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Need just the 2 prong tip for 85w MagSafe Power Supply for Mac Book Pro 15 Inch 3 years old
- Asked by Richard N from Ventura
- Oct 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Need just the 2 prong tip for 85w MagSafe Power Supply for Mac Book Pro 15 Inch 3 years old)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
How do you supply power to this adapter?
- Asked by Ashwin C from Warring Ton
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you supply power to this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter