Is this compatable with iPhone 4s???
- Asked by Abdullah N from Khulna
- Flag as inappropriate Is this compatable with iPhone 4s???
1 Answer from the Community
Hi Abdullah, I would recommend not using a 12W with your 4S, and here’s why. I was having power issues with my old 6S (the battery would drain very quickly and sporadically, even without having apps open). My battery wouldn’t last an entire day anymore. When I brought it into the Apple Store, the technician told me upon testing that there were some strange patterns in the battery performance. He asked if I had used a 12W charger on my phone, which I had done on occasion (it’s what came with my iPad). He said that my generation of iPhone and anything before it was not compatible with 12W (I believe models 7 and up are). Hope this helps save your battery!
- Answered by Alyssa L from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these compatible with iPhone XR?
- Asked by Sharon Ann C from Boulder
- Aug 6, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Are these compatible with iPhone XR?
No answers yet
is it compatible with the iPhone X
- Asked by Brayden S from Perth
- Jan 4, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate is it compatible with the iPhone X