ive lost the original mains charger for my iphone 5, will the apple 12W USB power adpter work in ireland?, and is it a complete charging unit?
1 Answer from the Community
It will work in Ireland as the charger is 110-220v. It only comes with the charger part and you will need whatever connector cable goes with your iPhone 5 to plug into the charger.
- Answered by Thomas M from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?
- Asked by Pravin K from Sydney
- Feb 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Is this 2.4A/12W charger the best for my new Apple 6 plus iPhone?
- Asked by Bruce B from Santa Cruz
- Apr 1, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this 2.4A/12W charger the best for my new Apple 6 plus iPhone?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) with …