Which plug in the World Travel Adapter kit works in Switzerland?
1 Answer from the Community
The two-pin European plug in this kit will work in Switzerland. Switzerland uses small hexagonal sockets, and 2-pin plugs designed to fit them will also plug into European outlets. Note: Swiss plugs that have an extra grounding pin won't work in other European sockets, and similarly the large round European plugs won't fit into Swiss sockets. That's not an issue here, but if you are shopping locally and pick up an Apple power adapter extension cable, you will find that the plug in it will be different between Switzerland and other European countries. (So, I can only use my extension cable in Switzerland, but I can use the Adapter from this kit in both Switzerland and Europe. I will just have to sit closer to the outlet when not in Switzerland.)
- Answered by Jeremy B from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter work with 50 Hz charging, in Europe, with a travel power (voltage) converter)?
- Asked by Gretchen H from Oakland
- Sep 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter work with 50 Hz charging, in Europe, with a travel power (voltage) converter)?
can this adapter work with a large amplifier
- Asked by Patti F from Branford
- Feb 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate can this adapter work with a large amplifier
No answers yet
Is a converter needed with this adapter? Traveling to Israel and Germany.
- Asked by Tasha O from Nashville
- Dec 30, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Is a converter needed with this adapter? Traveling to Israel and Germany.