can a new macbook air thunderbolt to an imac-2010 with mini display port
i bought a thunderblot cable without checking my imac2010 very carefully. now i found my imac only has one minidisplay port. is it possible to connect my macbook air(2011new with thunderbolt) to the minidisplay of imac? i tried the com+f2 on my imac, but it doesn't work.
i am really confused by apple, the thunderbolt fit very well to the mini display port.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is Mini Display Port the same as Thunderbolt Port
- Asked by Allan M from N Providence
- Mar 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is Mini Display Port the same as Thunderbolt Port)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
Does this mini DisplayPort To VGA adapter fit the new macbook ?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mini DisplayPort To VGA adapter fit the new macbook ?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Will this work with a new Mac Mini and Apple Thunderbolt displays?
- Asked by Kevin L from Sacramento
- Dec 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a new Mac Mini and Apple Thunderbolt displays?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU Pro