How can i connect the new iMac 27'' (model late 2012) to another computer monitor screen (non-Apple monitor)?
1 Answer from the Community
Using a Mini Display Port cable and/or adapter, almost any type of monitor can be connected to an iMac 27.
In order to use the Apple Thunderbolt Cable, the monitor in question must also be equipped with a Thunderbolt port. Currently, LG offers a few such displays.
- Answered by Peter S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the late 2012 iMac be used as a monitor with this?
- Asked by Ly T
- Mar 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the late 2012 iMac be used as a monitor with this?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
Does this monitor work with the Apple iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) iMac17,1?
- Asked by Carlos G from Canovanas
- Aug 19, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this monitor work with the Apple iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) iMac17,1?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
how do I connect G5 to external monitor
- Asked by Greig R
- Mar 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I connect G5 to external monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet