Is there a adapter or way to make one of the thunderbolt ports on my macbook pro retina 15 inch a extra USB port?
I am running live sound and mixing using several different interfaces, ins and outs. Is there a way to get another USB port out of one of the thunderbolt ports? All the interfaces I have are USB. I know there are expansion adapters for a USB port I'm just not sure if they would be fast enough to support live sound without some latency issues coming out of 1 USB. It is possible that they would be fine. Just wondering.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will I be able to access all ports and devices connected to the ports on the back of my Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Oscar V from Houston
- Nov 3, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to access all ports and devices connected to the ports on the back of my Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Can I connect 3 Apple Thunderbolt 2 displays?
- Asked by Adam P from Beverly
- Sep 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect 3 Apple Thunderbolt 2 displays?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock H…