thunderbolt to VGA
Is there currently or soon-to-be a cable for thunderbolt to VGA to allow an iMac to use a second display since there is no other way to hook up.
- Asked by Stacy W from Chapel Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (thunderbolt to VGA)
2 Answers from the Community
You can use a Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter, available from the Apple Store. Thunderbolt is backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort.
- Answered by Adam B from Saint Paul
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mini display port to VGA is what you're looking for
- Answered by Kevin G from Kamloops
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
connect this to thunderbolt display
- Asked by Dewey N from Dunedin
- Jan 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (connect this to thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter