can you back up your iphones and ipads?
- Asked by Mike S from Ringgold
- Flag as inappropriate (can you back up your iphones and ipads?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have a Mac computer set up to serve to back up your iPhone and iPad then you can use the Time Capsule to back up your Mac computer (with the iPhone and iPad files on it) so that will keep track of your data on your devices. It can be set to either save your iPad, iPhone data wirelessly whenever they are plugged in to charge or to save when they are attached to your Mac computer.
The Airport Time Capsule saves your Mac computer data at whatever interval you set it for so you have multiple sets of your files that you can restore back to.
- Answered by James M from Jackson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I back up iPhone to iPad Air with USB cable?
- Asked by Marianne H from La Jolla
- Aug 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I back up iPhone to iPad Air with USB cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Notes on iPhone se all disappeared how do I get them back
- Asked by Larry R from Crestwood
- Mar 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Notes on iPhone se all disappeared how do I get them back)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I sink my iPad & iPhone 4s
- Asked by Christy H from La Palma
- Aug 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sink my iPad & iPhone 4s)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
No answers yet