Do you have to have the airport pluged in to a power supply or does it work off usb?
2 Answers from the Community
You must use the power cord that came with the Airport and plug it into an appropriate electrical outlet, It does not work off USB. The USB port is only for use with an external hard drive or printer.
- Answered by Charles M from Waxhaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It needs to be plugged directly in a 220 V power supply.
- Answered by Johan R from Shelley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with 12" macbook power adapter?
- Asked by Donald E
- Jun 20, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with 12" macbook power adapter?)
- Asked about: Twelve South PlugBug World Charger …
No answers yet
power supply for airport extreme
- Asked by Albert S from Ojai
- Dec 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (power supply for airport extreme)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Power Supply voltage question
- Asked by David C from San Francisco
- Jun 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Power Supply voltage question)
- Asked about: AirPort Express