If I get a 3TB TC will it work flawlessly together with my 2TB TC that is full? ie itunes feeding from both sources, 5TB available to my system?
So I have a 2TB TC working well with my iMac and Apple TV through my itunes library. Unfortunatley my 2TB is full, if I get the 3TB TC will they work together so I have a total of 5T available to my iMac / itunes / Apple TV or will I have to transfer my info to the new one only freeing me up 1TB??
1 Answer from the Community
Yes as long as your OS level is at the latest and greatest. In Time Machine, you can now specify multiple storage devices.
- Answered by Frederic L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this to feed audio into GarageBand from a digital source
- Asked by Charles M from Chesapeake
- Mar 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to feed audio into GarageBand from a digital source)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (0.5 m)
Can i use thunderbolt or thunder bolt 2 on my Macbook pro 2011
- Asked by Benjamin P F from Brisbane
- Jul 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use thunderbolt or thunder bolt 2 on my Macbook pro 2011)
- Asked about: LaCie 3TB D2 Desktop Hard Drive - T…
What Drive manufacturer / model should be Purchased for a 3TB swappable spare
- Asked by Fred F from Overland Park
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What Drive manufacturer / model should be Purchased for a 3TB swappable spare)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R6 18TB (6 by 3TB)…