Audio jack size
Wanting to use a card reader with my iPad it requires a 3.5 mm head set audio jack . Just wanted to make sure this is the jack size on my iPad. Thanks
- Asked by Alan S from Gray
- Flag as inappropriate (Audio jack size)
5 Answers from the Community
Standard 3.5mm audio jack.
- Answered by Maria B from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
its 3.5 mm
- Answered by Ram S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
As far as I know all Apple products use the 3.5mm, 4 pin (TRRS) style audio port.
- Answered by Kevin B from Winter Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
3.5 mm audio jack is the best
- Answered by Anshu T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Its standard 3.5mm jack. Also works with Apple headphones with microphone. (3.5mm jack version of course)
- Answered by Keith M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
what is the jack size for these headphones?
- Asked by M B V
- Oct 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the jack size for these headphones?)
- Asked about: RHA S500i Ultra-Compact Noise-Isola…
Is it a three pin audio jack?
- Asked by Zach B from Conroe
- Sep 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it a three pin audio jack?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
No answers yet