what is remote in head phones,how we can use this
2 Answers from the Community
The remote allows you to adjust the volume up or down, and the center part you can use to play, pause, re-start a track, skip a track, or go back one track.
You can also use the center button to answer and end phone calls with iPhone.
Holding the center button activates Siri on devices that come with Siri.
If a call comes in to your iPhone while you are listening to audio or watching a video, it will pause that item playing, and ring, pressing the center button should answer the call.
With the center button, you pres it once to play or pause, 2 times fast skips to next track, 3 times re-starts track if after the first second, or skips back one track if it's at the beginning of the track you want to reverse from. This allows you to select which songs you want to listen to within your library or playlist without creating another playlist, but it does take time to skip through larger libraries/playlists.
The remote on the back also has the mic, so be careful not to grab it with anything on your hands/fingers that might block up the mic port, food, mud, whatever.
- Answered by Andrew H from Newtown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The remote is that portion of plastic, where is the mic, and it has 3 buttons :
1. Volume Up button
2. Center button (Play/Pause/Answer call/End call and more, depending in which application you use)
3. Volume Down button
- Answered by Cosmin T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I like it！ Does it have a real camera in the head？
- Asked by 悦凡 杨 from 西安
- Mar 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I like it！ Does it have a real camera in the head？)
- Asked about: BB-8 App-Enabled Droid by Sphero
How long in the head phone cable
- Asked by David Y from San Jose
- May 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How long in the head phone cable)
- Asked about: urBeats Earphones - Black
No answers yet
What is the best way to clean your head phones
- Asked by Aaron H
- Nov 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best way to clean your head phones)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
No answers yet