At my work I do not have any wi fi for my iPad. Is this product portable? and would it give me the same quality of wifi anywhere i went?
1 Answer from the Community
Wifi access points such as this are not portable. You would need to get an iPad capable of cellular data service or get a portable wifi hotspot from someone like verizon or att. Generally when your talking about wifi its going to be wireless internet stationary in one general area.
- Answered by Patrick N from Summertown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the difference between Wi-Fi Ipad and the Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Asked by Richard S
- Apr 9, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference between Wi-Fi Ipad and the Wi-Fi + Cellular)
- Asked about: iPad
Does the apple pencil work offline (i.e. on a plane with no wi-fi) ?
- Asked by Julia B
- Jan 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the apple pencil work offline (i.e. on a plane with no wi-fi) ?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
CAN I CONNECT TWO TIME CAPSULES TO SAME WI-FI
- Asked by David K from Eldersburg
- Nov 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN I CONNECT TWO TIME CAPSULES TO SAME WI-FI)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 2TB