At my work I do not have any wi fi for my iPad. Is this product portable? and would it give me the same quality of wifi anywhere i went?
1 Answer from the Community
Wifi access points such as this are not portable. You would need to get an iPad capable of cellular data service or get a portable wifi hotspot from someone like verizon or att. Generally when your talking about wifi its going to be wireless internet stationary in one general area.
- Answered by Patrick N from Summertown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this generate its own Wi-Fi for apple products?
- Asked by D'naija T from Glassboro
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this generate its own Wi-Fi for apple products?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Will this fit model A1822, the iPad Wi-Fi?
- Asked by Mike N from San Jose
- Jul 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit model A1822, the iPad Wi-Fi?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad (5th Gen.)