Does this support 220V ?
Because i am planing to take this to another Country which uses 220V instead 110V. Please let me know. thank you
- Asked by Eranda J from Montebello
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this support 220V ?)
3 Answers from the Community
According to the specs sheet, it does. Supports 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz; input current: 1.5 amp.
- Answered by Mike M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I got one last summer from the states and took it with me overseas. We use 220/240 volts. Works great.
- Answered by Khaled G from Portsmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Make sure you look at the electrical information on the product or on the manual that comes with it. Normally, most Apple products have inputs of 110V to 240V.
- Answered by Joseph N from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?
- Asked by Nina Christin L
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…