What is actually the product for sale here?
The photograph shows a new Mac Pro, a Kensington type cable lock with a tubular type key and a small silver coloured square that looks as if it is attached to the back of the Mac Pro. What am I actually buying for £40? Is it a just the small silver coloured square? Are there any other inages of this? Obviously a bit of an Apple design oversight that there is no security feature integrated into the casework of such a desirable desktop computer, and this doesn't exactly look as if it integrates with the black polished aesthetic if I'm reading it right, am I?
- Asked by Stephen D
- Flag as inappropriate What is actually the product for sale here?
1 Answer from the Community
you are buying a bit of metal which hooks into the Mac Pro frame itself which then can be locked down by the separate Kensington lock. so it can't be pulled off of the Mac Pro if it is stolen.
- Answered by C D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the actual sound quality differences between this and past versions of the Beats Pro ?
- Asked by Antonio P from Mexico
- Jun 3, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate What is the actual sound quality differences between this and past versions of the Beats Pro ?
What are the recommended ages for this product?
- Asked by Woody M from Central
- Oct 9, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate What are the recommended ages for this product?