Video output options are limited. See description.
As Apple offers this adapter for HDMI output, which is limited resolution, question one is can you then use a HDMI to DVI adapter to connect a DVI monitor? Secondly, the specs page says (in part) "Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors" and later "Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output" So that would support this resolution, at unknown refresh rate, but how? Will there be another forthcoming USB-C to mini DisplayPort adapter that could then be re-adapted to Dual-Link DVI or connected to a supported UHD display?
- Asked by fn from Nesconset
- Flag as inappropriate (Video output options are limited. See description.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the USB data speed limited when using VGA?
- Asked by John D
- Mar 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB data speed limited when using VGA?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
HDMI to DVI to Displayport. READ DESCRIPTION FOR QUESTION.
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Jan 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (HDMI to DVI to Displayport. READ DESCRIPTION FOR QUESTION.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Does the lightning to micro usb has video output
- Asked by Alberto M
- Nov 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the lightning to micro usb has video output)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter