Would it work if i reverse it?
So i plug the male end of the adaptor to the USB-C charger i got with my macbook and then be able to plug a USB-C cable into the female port and plug a lightning cable into the USB port and be able to charge my iPhone and Macbook at the same time ?
- Asked by Adrian A from Caringbah
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it work if i reverse it?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this display compatible with the previous generation of Retina MacBook Pros?
- Asked by Alex C from Palm Harbor
- Oct 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this display compatible with the previous generation of Retina MacBook Pros?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display