when traveling i dump my photos from my camera card to my ipad using the camera connecter. Will I be able to do that with the new macbook?
cameras and new macbook
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you should be able to copy photos/movies from your camera SD memory card.
You will need to use this adapter and then a USB cable to your camera or a normal USB card reader for a computer.
- Answered by Арсений Б
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this adaptor to down load pictures from my Sunpak high-speed card reader to my new iPad Mini 2
- Asked by Larry D from Ancaster
- Mar 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adaptor to down load pictures from my Sunpak high-speed card reader to my new iPad Mini 2)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards
- Asked by Damien T from Sydney
- Apr 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter