Can I utilize this accessory to check game camera footage and then remove the images from the SD card?
I was thinking about purchasing this accessory to check several game camera footages. I figure I remove the SD card from the game camera & download the images to my iPhone 6s. Once this is accomplished, will it remove the images from the SD card so I can place it back in the game camera & start over? Or will I have to still take the SD card back to a computer for reformatting or deleting the images.
1 Answer from the Community
Sort of... it seems the native photos app does not support 16:9 aspect ratio on import, which makes this a bit unusable if your game cam shoots in that manner. (my moultries do) I am trying to get Apple to answer this explicitly but so far a call to them has not sufficed.
- Answered by Devin M from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards
- Asked by Damien T from Sydney
- Apr 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
Can you put sd card in it?
- Asked by Mary M from Hawkins
- Apr 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put sd card in it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
is this cable can only view images from the SD card or also music from the SD to iPad?
- Asked by Jhovanie P from Manaoag
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this cable can only view images from the SD card or also music from the SD to iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter