Is it possible to use the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader to transfer pictures from my iPhone or iPad to the SD card? Or is it only one way?
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately, only one way. SD card to iOS device, and you can delete the files from SD card after copy, if you want.
- Answered by Ismael I from Joinville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you put sd card in it?
- Asked by Mary M from Hawkins
- Apr 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put sd card in it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
Is the Lightning adapter compatible with iPad Air?
- Asked by Byron T from Strathadam
- May 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Lightning adapter compatible with iPad Air?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter