Will this SD cable read and transfer from a dashcam card to my phone and iPad ? Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
No , the problem is the reader need to recoginize "DCIM" folder first and usually Dashcam does not have this "DCIM" folder. And also the reader only supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. Usually the dashcam file is not H.264 or MPEG-4.
- Answered by 宁 欧 from 深圳
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you put sd card in it?
- Asked by Mary M from Hawkins
- Apr 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put sd card in it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
is this cable can only view images from the SD card or also music from the SD to iPad?
- Asked by Jhovanie P from Manaoag
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this cable can only view images from the SD card or also music from the SD to iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter