how do you charge stylus with iPad Pro 10.5"
how do I charge the pencil? Do I need a special charging device? The pencil plug doesn't seem to fit in my iPad charging outlet (female).
- Asked by Peggy H from Potomac
- Flag as inappropriate how do you charge stylus with iPad Pro 10.5"
1 Answer from the Community
yes. you need to take the end (where an eraser would be) off, exposing the lightning end. Then plug it into the lightning port of your ipad. The new ones charge wirelessly through a port on the side. In my way of thinking the new way is a much better idea than having the pencil sticking out the bottom. I am not sure how useful the device would be during that charging time.
- Answered by Jim E from Montgomery
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this work with the iPad 10.5
- Asked by Frances B from Erie
- Sep 25, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is this work with the iPad 10.5
Does it fit the iPad Pro 10.5?
- Asked by Ricardo A from Belo Horizonte
- Mar 18, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does it fit the iPad Pro 10.5?
If you connect an iPad Pro can you use this as an additional display or will it only charge the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Nathan T from Tulsa
- Jul 31, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate If you connect an iPad Pro can you use this as an additional display or will it only charge the iPad Pro?