So, the keyboard cover attaches to the iPad Pro, is there also a means to attach the Pencil and its accessories to the iPad Pro?
Trying to determine how one would ensure that the Pencil was always available without requiring me to actually remember to pick it up also.
1 Answer from the Community
I prefer the Logitech keyboard/cover as a keyboard, so that's what I bought. It comes with a sleeve to accommodate the Pencil. No fancy snap-on magnets, it's just a rubbery sleeve that you poke the Pencil into. Low tech, nothing fancy, but it's secure.
- Answered by David S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a cover that attaches to the case when not in use?
- Asked by Meredith L from Broussard
- Oct 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cover that attaches to the case when not in use?)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad mini 3
Are you able to take photos with the keyboard attached?
- Asked by Roberta M from North Bennington
- May 30, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are you able to take photos with the keyboard attached?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…