What programs does the Apple Pencil integrate with so I can draw Architectural renderings, buildings, sketches of parts, tools etc..and export
I am considering purchasing an iPad Pro and wonder what the utility is of the new Pencil with regards to what software programs it draws On and what file types I can save the files as and export to share?
I want to sketch Architectural, Properties, Engineering sketches etc... is there a scale function in the programs i can use?
1 Answer from the Community
The apple pencil is designed to work with all applications regardless if updated with stylus support, as long as you choose an iPad from the iPad Pro Line you will have support from any application!!!
- Answered by Tom L from Milledgeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
exporting sales of the day to excel
- Asked by Daniel G from Smithfield
- Jan 26, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (exporting sales of the day to excel)
- Asked about: Square Reader + Apple Pay and Chip …
No answers yet
can i use this with microsoft word/powerpoint/note, etc ?
- Asked by Angelica N from Kearny
- Sep 24, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with microsoft word/powerpoint/note, etc ?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition Grap…
Is the stand in landscape position stable enough to draw with the Apple Pencil, or will it tilt over?
- Asked by Thomas T
- Jun 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the stand in landscape position stable enough to draw with the Apple Pencil, or will it tilt over?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…