When you replace iPad Pro will Apple Pencil still work? Having trouble getting the pencil to pair with my replacement iPad.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the Apple Pencil is paired via Bluetooth and can be connected to different devices. To pair your pencil to a new device simply turn off the device it is paired to, remove the charging cap and plug it into the new device. You should get a notice to pair the Apple Pencil to the new device. Click pair on the new device and your Pencil should automatically pair to the new device. The Pencil currently only works on iPad Pro and iPad (6th generation)
- Answered by Ben S from Lincoln
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you know when it's time to replace the tip of the pencil?
- Asked by Joseph L from Vernon
- Mar 21, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know when it's time to replace the tip of the pencil?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack
Can I use the iPad + Pencil combo as a replacement of Magic Mouse + Mousepad when doing work on an iMac or Macbook?
- Asked by Sheila S from San Clemente
- May 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the iPad + Pencil combo as a replacement of Magic Mouse + Mousepad when doing work on an iMac or Macbook?)
- Asked about: iPad