Is the plug on this extension cable one that will fit a power outlet in New Zealand?
2 Answers from the Community
Refer to an earlier question,. If you order it on the Australian Apple Store online site you will get the cable that will be suitable for NZ (which has the same power point type and voltage as Australia
- Answered by Paul B from Gosford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From the photo, no. The photo shows a US-style earthed plug, whereas New Zealand uses the Australian / China style earthed plug with the contacts in a Y formation. You could get a simple mechanical adapter, however.
- Answered by Mark C from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the plug on this cable fit through the hole in the new Apple Power battery case?
- Asked by Raymond D from Ringoes
- Apr 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the plug on this cable fit through the hole in the new Apple Power battery case?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Flat Right Angle Mini …
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter