Is there a picture of the way to attach the power cord extension that comes with the MacBook Air?
Today I purchased a MacBook Air. There are two cables that came with the purchase. One is the power cord with which I am familiar. The second cable, I believe, is a power cord extension. However, I am unfamiliar with the way that this cable attaches on the end opposite the 3-prong electrical plug. I am seeking a clear explanation of how this works/attaches and/or a picture of the connection.
1 Answer from the Community
I figured it out. Take your Power Adapter and slide the 2 prong plug off. You will see the same connection as the Power Adapter Extension Cable. Slide the Extension Cable into the Power Adapter and you now have a a cable capable of reaching those hard to reach wall plugs.
- Answered by Heather L from Oakville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this cord as a way to make a duel monitor with my MacBook Air and iPad Pro?
- Asked by Ashley A from West Sacramento
- Jul 10, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cord as a way to make a duel monitor with my MacBook Air and iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)
How long is the attached cord?
- Asked by William W. L from Overland Park
- Sep 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the attached cord?)
- Asked about: Belkin BOOST UP Special Edition Wir…
Will this bag hold my 2019 13" MacBook Air and charging cord?
- Asked by Anna Q from Exeter
- Aug 19, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this bag hold my 2019 13" MacBook Air and charging cord?)
- Asked about: Dagne Dover 12" Neoprene Crossbody …