Will this cable work to attach my GoPro to my iPad?
- Asked by fn from Nehalem
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work to attach my GoPro to my iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
If your GoPro uses USB-C and your iPad uses a Lightning cable, then yes it will physically work to plug them both in together. That being said, support for connecting those two devices together (as in actually allowing them to exchange data) is dependent on the GoPro's software compatibility to be plugged directly into an iOS device... and that's something you'll need to check with them for. If they say you can plug into an iPad using a USB-C to Lightning cable then yes, this one will do the job just fine for you.
- Answered by Timothy M from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will my gopro2 hd work with my iPad mini
- Asked by Adam W
- Feb 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my gopro2 hd work with my iPad mini)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
How thick is it (when attached to the iPad)?
- Asked by Richard P from Seattle
- Oct 30, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How thick is it (when attached to the iPad)?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard Folio for 11-inch iP…