will color get blackish in the saddle brown color leather case as we use or will it stay in the same color
i need the answer as soon as possible thank you
1 Answer from the Community
yes it certianly will - i have had my saddle brown 6s plus case for 3 weeks now and looks terrible on the sides. I have cleaned it once with a auto detailing leather cleaner and lost allot of saddle brown color. The case is amazing very high quality. But i would recommend going with the midnight blue or black .
- Answered by John Paul B from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
for how long the color will last. Is the case easy to clean ?
- Asked by Kranthi Kumar B from Pittsburgh
- Apr 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (for how long the color will last. Is the case easy to clean ?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)…
Can you automate color change?
- Asked by Bo J from Mattawan
- Sep 3, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you automate color change?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus
Is the color black or charcoal gray?
- Asked by Jose R from Visalia
- Feb 21, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the color black or charcoal gray?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard Folio for 12.9-inch …