where exactly does the lighting cable fit on magic mouse 2 and can it be used while still connected.
2 Answers from the Community
So the charging port for the Magic Mouse 2 is located on the bottom of the mouse. With this being said, no, you cannot use the mouse while it is being charged. However, the mouse charges extremely fast, and with just a 2 minute charge, it can last you up to 9 hours of use. The mouse also has a great battery life, leaving you to only needing to charge it once every few months.
- Answered by Taylor D from South Burlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cable fit in a tiny slot on the bottom of the mouse; the mouse cannot be used when it is being charged.
- Answered by Robert G from Bethesda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can an iPhone 5s Lightning to USB recharge cable be used to recharge a Magic Mouse 2
- Asked by Jerry L from Fort Worth
- Mar 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an iPhone 5s Lightning to USB recharge cable be used to recharge a Magic Mouse 2)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?
- Asked by Cody F from Auburn
- Jan 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Can a magic mouse 2 be charged?
- Asked by Antonio G from Colmenar Viejo
- Apr 2, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a magic mouse 2 be charged?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…
No answers yet