where exactly does the lighting cable fit on magic mouse 2 and can it be used while still connected.
2 Answers from the Community
So the charging port for the Magic Mouse 2 is located on the bottom of the mouse. With this being said, no, you cannot use the mouse while it is being charged. However, the mouse charges extremely fast, and with just a 2 minute charge, it can last you up to 9 hours of use. The mouse also has a great battery life, leaving you to only needing to charge it once every few months.
- Answered by Taylor D from South Burlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cable fit in a tiny slot on the bottom of the mouse; the mouse cannot be used when it is being charged.
- Answered by Robert G from Bethesda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
when using this cable with an iPad, does the iPad's screen itself still display video? or only the external display?
- Asked by Matthew G from Sacramento
- Jun 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (when using this cable with an iPad, does the iPad's screen itself still display video? or only the external display?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
What cable is used to sync pc to ipad?
- Asked by Madelyn M from New York
- May 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is used to sync pc to ipad?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable