Can this keyboard be used to lock an iPad Pro?
On a lot of Bluetooth iPad keyboards there’s a button in the top right hand corner that functions like the sleep/wake button on iPad, so it can lock the iPad or if held can turn the iPad off. On this keyboard there seems to be a disk eject button in the top right hand corner, what does this do when connected to an iPad? And is there any way to use the keyboard to lock an iPad?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
When using this how does it effect your iPad Pro's battery life?
- Asked by Richard K from Oshawa
- Jun 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (When using this how does it effect your iPad Pro's battery life?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…
Can I get 2 Mac Pro Security Lock Adapters using the same key for both?
- Asked by Mark W from Uxbridge
- Mar 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get 2 Mac Pro Security Lock Adapters using the same key for both?)
- Asked about: Mac Pro Security Lock Adapter