Are you able to skip/repeat a song while paired and from the controls on the wireless earphones? Or are you only able to adjust volume? Thank you!
1 Answer from the Community
I just tested pause/play (single click), skip forward a track (double click) and skip back a track (triple click) and they work great. Volume up and down also work (there are three buttons total, as on the EarPods or other Apple ear bugs). And you can press and hold volume down to quickly silence (or just click middle button once to pause, duh). You can also triple click and hold to rewind, but it does so in chunks of time (iTunes anyway) since there is wireless delay. (Double click and hold also works to fast forward.) Tested all of this with iTunes 18.104.22.168 and iPhone 6s (running iOS 10.2.1) with Apple Music app. (Controls seem to work on third party apps such as Overcast, a podcast player for iOS.)
- Answered by Jared U from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you control the volume of the headphones from the headphones or do you have to use your phone to adjust the volume levels?
- Asked by Chris E
- Jan 29, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can you control the volume of the headphones from the headphones or do you have to use your phone to adjust the volume levels?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
Can the volume be adjusted when using headphones in the dock?
- Asked by David D from Sandy
- Sep 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the volume be adjusted when using headphones in the dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Space Gray
How do you control volume and skip or fast forward songs?
- Asked by Ryan S from Normal
- Sep 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you control volume and skip or fast forward songs?)
- Asked about: AirPods