Are AirPods hypoallergenic? Are they made with nickel or metals that someone could be allergic to?
2 Answers from the Community
I think there is no such metal on AirPods.The most of its parts on the outside is plastic.
- Answered by 雯雯 李 from 河东区
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. All the apply devices especially the skin/body attached ones have already been tested intensely for a various of situations including allergic test. You will be fine.
- Answered by 佳鑫 姜 from 敦化市
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are the ear cushions made of leather?
- Asked by Manpreet C from San Jose
- Mar 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the ear cushions made of leather?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…
No answers yet
Can I put the phone on the charger face down? I have a Rokform Predator case on the back with a Magnet.
- Asked by Kathryn B from Manhasset
- Oct 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I put the phone on the charger face down? I have a Rokform Predator case on the back with a Magnet.)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…