Does the Airpod case have a battery inside so you charge the case and then the case charges the Airpod?
Or do you have to connect the USB into the case every time you want to charge the Airpods?
- Asked by Francis A from Rocky Mount
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Airpod case have a battery inside so you charge the case and then the case charges the Airpod?)
2 Answers from the Community
The AirPod case has a battery inside it with a 24-hour charge. This battery is charged by plugging it into a Lightning cable and power source (wall outlet, laptop, etc.). The AirPods charge directly through the case, either connected to a Lightning cable or using the built in battery.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can charge the case separately. It provides enough charge to power the airpods for 24 hours. When you place airpods in the case it charges them enough to play for about five hours. So you can charge them almost four more times on just one full charge of the case.
- Answered by Scott H from Coulee Dam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?
- Asked by Aaron B from Sun City West
- May 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case - …