Does the charging case include a battery?
Is there a battery in the charging case to allow me to charge the AirPods while I am away from a USB port or does it require a constant power source to charge the headphones?
- Asked by fn from Waterbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the charging case include a battery?)
2 Answers from the Community
The case has a battery which has enough power to charge the AirPods for up to 24 hours of use. The case will need to be recharged via the Lightning port after the battery is used.
- Answered by Matthew M from West Hempstead
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Austin J from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I need to charge this Battery case and how?
- Asked by Ruichan F from Portsmouth
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to charge this Battery case and how?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…