Hi, I have a few questions please: 1. can I charge one airpod while I'm using the other one ? 2. the tap option is usable on both pods ?
1 Answer from the Community
1) Yes, you can use one AirPod as the other one is in the case charging the other. AirPods can be used either one at a time or both.
2) In the Bluetooth settings, you can customize the double-tap settings for each AirPod (left and right). However, the functions do not change if you are only using one at a time. For example. If you have “pause” assigned to the left AirPod, and “Siri” assigned to the right one; and you are only using the left AirPod at the time, you will not be able to double tap the left AirPod to access Siri or any other function other than what is assigned to the left AirPod.
- Answered by Lawrence W from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With this filter, is the use of a stylus or Apple Pencil easy (one touch/tap)? Or are multiple touch/taps needed?
- Asked by Mahealani B from Honolulu
- Feb 19, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (With this filter, is the use of a stylus or Apple Pencil easy (one touch/tap)? Or are multiple touch/taps needed?)
- Asked about: 3M Privacy Filter for iPad mini (Po…
Can I charge 2 iPhone X at a same time? No one has answered this question yet.
- Asked by Gary O from Southampton
- Feb 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge 2 iPhone X at a same time? No one has answered this question yet.)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base