I use a Bluetooth earpiece on my work phone and iPhone. Will the airpods be able to replace that device?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. You can use one or both AirPods to listen to music, podcasts, and audiobooks, as well as to make and receive phone calls, FaceTime calls, Skype calls, and so on.
In fact, you can even use one until the battery gets low, pull out the other one and put it into your ear, pull out the first one and put it into the charging case, and just keep on rolling.
in effect, you're getting not one but two Bluetooth earpieces.
- Answered by Hoy L from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will future iPhones work with wired earbud/headsets due to the lack of phone jack?
- Asked by Ross J from Ottawa
- Sep 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will future iPhones work with wired earbud/headsets due to the lack of phone jack?)
- Asked about: iPhone
are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?
- Asked by Parvez K from Stafford
- Sep 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?)